Contact us

West CAP
PO Box 308 – 525 2nd Street
Glenwood City, WI  54013

Fax 715-265-7031

Please contact us to set up a tour or obtain more information.

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866)632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202)690-7442 or email at

HQS Inspection Form (admin item only)